A. Transactions processing system
B. Business support system
C. Mission critical system
D. User productivity system
Ans: C. Mission critical system
A. Business proposal request
B. Business process restructuring
C. Business process reengineering
Ans: C. Business process reengineering
A. Interactive model
B. Waterfall model
C. Spiral model
Ans: B. Waterfall model
● Meaning and Definition
● Type of interview
7. Campus interview
8. Panel interview
9. Telephonic interview
10. Behavioral interview
11. Case interview
● Attribute: Attribute describes the property of the entity of which they are associated.
▪ of an entity is called attribute.
● Attribute are as follows.
1- Simple or atomic attribute
2- Composite attribute
3- Single-valued attribute
4- Multi-valued attribute
5- Derive attribute
▪ An attribute that cannot be divided into smaller independent attribute is known as Simple or atomic attribute.
▪ For example, assume Student is an entity and its attributes are Name, Age, Address and Phone no. Here the age (attribute) of student (entity) cannot further divide. In this example age is atomic attribute.
▪ The basic building blocks of all data models are entities, attributes, and relationships. An entity is anything, such as a person, place, thing, or event, about which data are to be collected and stored. Entities may be physical objects such as customers or products. But entities may also be abstractions such as flight routes or musical concerts.
▪ An attribute is a characteristic of an entity. For example, a CUSTOMER entity would be described by attributes such as customer last name, customer first name, customer phone, customer address, and customer credit limit. …
● Letter Writing
↪ Elements of letters
● Business letter
▪ A business letter is a formal written document through which companies try to correspond with their customers, suppliers, bankers, shareholders, and others. They are sometimes called snail- mail. Business letters are written for various purposes such as informing, congratulating, requesting, ordering, enquiring, complaining, making an adjustments, applying for a job, and selling a product.
● Understanding the basics of letter writing [Physical Appearance]
↪ Interpersonal relationship skills refer to the ability to build understanding with individuals having similar interests and goals as we do. In a workplace, interpersonal relationship skills allow us to share a special bond with our co-workers such that trust and positive feelings for one another are maintained.
↪ Interpersonal relationship skills at workplace allow a better understanding among employees as well as more effective communication. For individuals spending, on average, seven to eight hours of their day at work, it is irrational to believe they can work all by themselves. …
↪ Being able to build and manage a successful team is a qualification for many different types of jobs. When you’re being considered for a position that requires managing or being part of a team, you will need to show that you have the team building skills necessary for the job.
↪ What is Team Building and Why Do Companies Want It?
↪ Team building is the making of cohesive working groups. In cohesive groups, all…
Software / Website Development